Third quarter 2010
- Net sales amounted to SEK 3,774 million (3,828). The decrease was due to a negative currency translation impact of SEK 104 million.
- Operating profit at SEK 231 million was in line with last year`s SEK 235 million.
For comparable units (adjusted for divestments) and at fixed exchange rates, operating profit amounted to SEK 236 million (231), an improvement of SEK 5 million.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.73 (2.77)
Nine months 2010
- Net sales were SEK 10,878 million (12,096). The decrease in sales was net of a negative translation impact of SEK 451 million and reflected the deferred effect of lower raw material prices.
- Operating profit at SEK 573 million, was up 7 percent from SEK 538 million last year. For comparable units (adjusted for divestments) and at fixed exchange rates the operating profit amounted to SEK 598 million (523), an improvement of 14 percent.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 9.17 (6.30).
Volumes for speciality products are expected to continue to increase in Food Ingredients as well as in Chocolate & Confectionery Fats.
The information is that which AarhusKarlshamn AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the provisions of the Stock Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Trading in Financial Instruments Act. The information was released to the media for publication on November 2, 2010 at 8.30 a.m. CET.