In order to strengthen our organization for future growth within Europe we are looking for three Commercial Product Managers - Bakery, Confectionery and Dairy - to join the Global Business Development & Marketing team reporting directly to the industry Marketing Director. Your primary responsibility will be to support Sales and Customer Innovation in developing and executing the business in line with industry strategies for Bakery, Confectionary and Dairy.
In order to support competitive and profitable growth we are looking for…
Commercial Product Managers to proactively drive the industry strategy within the European region. You will be responsible for managing and optimising the product portfolio supporting competitive and profitable growth within the industry in close cooperation with Sales, Customer Innovation, Operations and Technical Product Managers. You will as well take an active role in the global industry team.
- Manage analysis on product profitability, set thresholds for new products and product exits
- Actively work to find new business opportunities in market
- Ensure industry leading value propositions which meet the market needs
- Launch new regional products
- Support with strategic customer visits market and competitor data
- Manage the content and level of industry specific customer training and internal training (The AAK ACADEMY™, seminars etc.) and collateral materials
- Support sales with price guidelines on request
- Provide input to industry budgets
- Monitor opportunity pipeline
- Lead the Go To Market team and Go To Market plan
- Manage product names and trademarks
…with a good business acumen and a strong personal drive
You have several years of experience and a strong track record from the food ingredients industry within the area of Commercial Product Management. We are looking for candidates who want to be part of taking our business to the next level by setting and delivering upon ambitious goals. To succeed in this position you must have a strong drive and enjoy working through cross functional teams. This is to be achieved by your strong commercial mindset and your profound project management capabilities.
As a person you show initiative and are focused on delivering high quality work every day. You:
- have a structured approach towards your work and enjoy taking on responsibility
- like to be a part of a team but you are also able to work independently
- have a positive attitude which motivates your colleagues to join and execute within agreed deadlines
- are fluent in English
For the right candidate the position can be based at any of our European sites in Belgium, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Denmark or Sweden.
However, the preferred location for each position is;
- Bakery, Malmö, Sweden or Merksem, Belgium
- Confectionery, Aarhus, Denmark or Malmö, Sweden
- Dairy, Malmö, Sweden
For further information about the position, please contact respective Marketing Directors:
Bakery, Rasa Moorthamer, +31 6 50 99 94 76,
Dairy, Henning Villadsen, +46 768 616412.
Confectionery, René Schou, President Foodservice. +45 2166 6781.
For information about the recruitment process etc. please contact HR Manager Malin Olsson, +46 732 33 23 21 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application with relevant enclosures to email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than March 31. We kindly ask you to mark subject line with the position you apply for.